PROJECT: Hats

/ 6.11.13 /
Creative Portrait
This part of the module was to shoot a creative portrait based on the subject of hats.
This was my final image in response.
Model: Kayleigh Grier
I decided to base this portrait around the idea of Alice in Wonderland, using tea cups and playing cards to pull in references from the story. 

Documentary Portrait
This part of the module was to shoot 2 documentary style portraits using shallow and great depth of focus, one male, one female again with the subject of hats.
These were my final images in response.



Though I like my final images, I feel my knowledge of depth of field is lacking somewhat and it is something that I need more practise with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger