Distort

/ 10.2.14 /
Just completed editing another college project, and I'll be honest, I didn't enjoy this one as much as the others.

The theme is distort, but it is a fashion editorial that is to be submitted. I did a shoot with a model that didn't go as well as I had hoped so the images and contact sheets I'll be showing here are of the re shoot which worked MUCH better!


Once again I worked with my friend Kayleigh Grier who is quickly becoming, though she may not agree, a fantastic model.

I wanted to go with an effect afterwards for my distort and decided to rip through the layers revealing colour, so I wanted my shoot to be simple but with lots of colour, not overly styled, just bright! Which Kayleigh's hair certainly provided!

Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger