BRANDING: CV

/ 16.12.14 /
As part of PPD, and also I guess life in general, it is important that I have a creative CV for any venture in Photography, taking inspiration from CV's I found around the web and comprised into a Pinterest Board which can be found here.

I basically created a CV with subtle colour incorporating my logo into the top of the design.

I have blurred my personal information as my home address is on there and I don't really want to post that on the internet.

Let me know what you think.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger