MODULE: Work Based Learning

/ 5.1.15 /
So with the start of the year comes another introduction to another module, and this time it's Work Based Learning.

Now last year WBL consisted of a project brief that ran like a commission, it was in conjunction with End Clothing as they supplied the brief, and it was a fashion based project which is not my area!

This year it is basically any commission work you have had written into a report, along side two supporting images, and aside from the fact I'm panicking about being able to get work, this seems like a much better and more enjoyable module.

I will update you with the work I have, and hopefully you'll enjoy seeing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger