PROJECT: Presentation (portfolio)

/ 20.1.15 /
So as a part of the portfolio we were to give an assessed presentation to the class, putting forward our idea for the project and how we were to go about doing it.

I mostly had visual aids and talked around them, but I thought I might share those images with you by popping my presentation into this post!

I think it went pretty well, I've never been shy about talking in front of people, but I definitely feel as if I'm becoming clearer and more confident about doing it.

So anyway, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger