Isabel

/ 22.1.15 /
So I needed work to write up reports for WBL, and so I contacted Heather (who I know through a mutual friend) to ask if she would like photos of her daughter taking. I suggested an outdoor shoot as I can only book the studio at set times, so trying to work that around both of our schedules, and to be honest kids are much more natural when they're playing outside anyway

So I bought some bubbles, and met up at Saltwell Park this afternoon and we basically let Izzy run wild. I got some absolutely beautiful photos of her, she's adorable.

I'll leave a small selection of my favourites below.

Let me know what you think!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger