MODULE: Alternative Techniques

/ 25.10.14 /
This is surreal project and I'm super excited for it, aside from the fact I have literally no ideas on where to go.

So long as we use an animate and inanimate object we're basically free to do whatever we wish.

Examples we were shown were double exposures which I love, but kind of want to do something a little different to that, I think this is opportunity for me to use my art in my work and I want to push that a bit. I'll update you when I've done some more research but for now I'm a little lost!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger