MODULE: Digital Skills

/ 24.10.14 /
So a good few weeks ago now I was given a new module at college, digital skills (bet you didn't see that one coming with the title did you?)

This will consist of:

WEIGHTLESS
Creating an image in which something is exactly that, weightless, the idea is floating and using photoshop to create this. We will have to use lights on location, something I have never done before and am quite worried about doing. Fingers crossed for me!

INCIDENT ROOM
Lights on location again but this time inside lighting a room effectively for a shoot, the image must show some kind of incident less like a model looking at the camera and more so like you are looking at something actually occurring.

I'm looking forward to these projects but also very worried about getting the lighting right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger