Oh UCAS!

/ 27.10.14 /
As a second year Fda student if I wish to continue my studies to a degree level, I must reapply through UCAS, and that is what I have begun to do this week. Huzzah!

I have hunted through a lot of paperwork to find all the details of the qualifications I have so far and their awarding bodies, and have finally filled out my ucas form minus the personal statement!

It was a lot easier this time around, as it was a much more independent process than when I was still at sixth form, though I do miss the direct help of writing my personal statement!

We will be getting a run through of personal statement help in the next couple of weeks in out PPD session so hopefully that will be helpful and I'll have an idea of where to start, but for now, I'm as far as I need to be and the deadline isn't until January!

Updates to come soon!

Beth :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger