Fujifilm Instax Contest

/ 7.11.14 /

There is soon an event at college by calumet, who have leading up to this, issued a contest to win a fujifilm instax camera, something I would LOVE to own!

Every student who wants to enter gets one shot to take a creative photograph, so over lunch we took the camera out and took our photos to enter. (I'll stick Emma and Georgias at the bottom of this post through their instagram so you can be nosy and see theirs too!)

I loved the excitement of not knowing what it would turn out like, and I'm pretty pleased with my image, even if I can't calculate distance and had the focus set too far away, I'll pretend like I did it on purpose!




Here's Emmas image!

A photo posted by Emma Howe 🍉 (@emmahowe3) on

And Georgias!

A photo posted by georgia, Instagran (@georgiabloy) on

Pop and give them both a follow on instagram, I'm sure they'll appreciate it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger