PROJECT: Incident Room

/ 5.11.14 /

So this is my incident room project, it is based off a project I did at a level art, but with much more sophisticated lighting than my bedroom light and a candle hah!

I liked the idea of showing basically two sides to how you feel through a mirror because it is often when you're sat looking at a mirror when you think about yourself and who you are. We shot in a travelodge because it worked out pretty cheap compared to other places, so the room isn't the best (including the warped mirror!) but aside from that I think my lighting is pretty well done considering I'd never lit a room before with flash, and the idea is solid, it just needs a bit more styling to the room.

All in all I was much more pleased with this project than the weightless aspect of the module, and though it is certainly not my style of work usually, I enjoyed the opportunity to create something a little different a practise a new skill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger