PROJECT: Surrealism

/ 22.11.14 /
As you can see it is a very different kind of work than I usually do, and it was all done on a flatbed scanner!
I know I could have done pretty much anything for alternative techniques and stayed a bit safer in terms of imagery, however as soon as I tried scanning images I fell in love with the tones and texture and with the creative freedom we had for this project I decided to push myself a little bit and just go for it!

It's quite a dark image for me and I don't really want to explain my thoughts behind creating it because I like that it's open for interpretation but I'd love to hear thoughts in the comments as it's so different to my usual work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger